// Membership Benefits
- Access to Custom Designed Service Proposals: Work directly with CSU faculty and staff to develop a custom package of services that meet your specific organizational needs.
- Service Credit for New Members: Receive a credit you can use toward Ascend services.
- Concierge Service: Personal concierge service from our staff to connect your organization to the entire CSU community and available resources.
- Networking Events: Complementary admission to quarterly events to connect our organization to the broader Ascend membership network.
- Host Student Leaders: Member organizations have priority placment of student interns in the President Leadership Program's Leadership Field Experience.
- Special ASCEND Offers: Receive special pricing on CSU services and online badging made exclusive to our members.
- The Peak Newsletter: Subscription to an electronic newsletter tailored to the business and nonprofit community featuring CSU educational speakers, workshops, and activities.
- Invitations to Exclusive Events: Get access to events and happenings reserved only for Ascend members
- Preferred Partner Discounts: Use of CSU discounts on office supplies, computers, moving services, insurance, and more
To learn more or to start your ASCEND membership,
please contact Thomas Cox at 970-491-1117 or Thomas.Cox@colostate.edu